Real Estate Ramblings are E-letters Ted sends periodically to clients and colleagues.
Past letters can be found below
- 2016 and Beyond
- July 2012: First Rule of Holes
- IREL: Parades and Charades
- Top ten things you need to know about Non-Performing Loans
- January 2012: A WORD CLOUD OR THE FOG OF WORDS?
- May 2011: Lessons LPs should have learned
- April 2011: Ted Leary’s Observations From 2010 and Predictions for 2011
- March 2011: Top Ten Lessons Learned
- October 2010: Real Estate Risk Management
- October 2009: The Future of the Real Estate Investment Management Business
- March/April 2009: Workouts are Back!
- December 2008: The Perfect Storm
- September 2008: It’s “Over” – Experienced Workout Executives Needed
- August 2008: Thinking – is always dangerous
- June 2008: We work in a cyclical business
- January 2008: Oft-cited references
Jack Rodman:November, 2010